The patent pending Vector Trax is an exciting new device for using with resistance bands. Imagine executing multi-dimensional movements with resistant bands without making height adjustments. With the Vector Trax mounted on a wall, use a D-ring clip to attach a band to the micro car and perform exercises unrestricted as the bands moves freely up and down vertically on the track. This keeps the line of resistance straight as you move and perform Dynamic Vector Response Training.
The Vector Trax includes a two-row aluminum track and a Micro Car with high-strength Torlon balls for a fast vertical travel along the track. The Micro Car will adjust user's height instantly making the Vector Trax one of the most exciting and cost effective pieces of functional equipment in the market place.
- Lock at a fixed position or allow band to travel freely along track
- Provides 6.5 ft. of unrestricted vertical travel
- Can withstand up to 300lbs of pulling force when properly mounted
- Pre designed holes in track for mounting to the wall. Wall mounting screws not included
- GREAT to use with our CORE12 Bar Band Package!
Wall mounting required. Screws required for installation and not included